I am going to create a video soon to show some aerial conditioning exercises that will make you stronger. Meanwhile, I’ve found a very good YouTube tutorial for “How to do your first pull-up”.
Our Etsy Shop
Popular Tags and Subjects
acrobatics aerial aerial acrobatics aerial anchor aerial classes aerial equipment Aerial Hammoc aerial hoop aerial hoop around the world aerial hoop beginners aerial hoop classes aerial hoop intermediate aerial hoop online classes aerial lyra aerial show aeria safety balance beginners beginners pose Bendy challenge circus circus equipment dance Emily Cage flexibility floor work FlyFit flying gazelle getting stronger Inspiration lyra magnesium manual rest split splits straddle strength Stretching the ball warm up what to wear Yoga
Top Posts & Pages
- Semi Sidesplit - The Gazelle - Aerial Tutorial for Beginners
- The Physics of Rigging from Trees / Delbert L. Hall
- Aerial Acrobatics Apparel Shop
- How to Get Your Splits FAST - You Can't!
- Short Announcment
- Which Hoop is the Best for Me?
- Stretch Routine and Chest Stand
- The Good Coach The Bad Coach - Part 1, How I Fell On My Head